I've just learned about a dog show that will be held next year near
Niagara Falls. It's a Molosser dog show, not an AKC show, nor an FCI
show (at least I don't think it is)--although it will be judged by FCI
judges, all entries will receive written critiques. It seems to be a
just for fun type show. I could be wrong on the FCI part.

Molosser Stock 2003 Spring Fest April 12-13
Lockport New York- Niagara Falls area
http://molosserstock.homestead.com/

Initially Berners weren't identified as a molosser type dog -- but I
contacted them and they rectified it. It could be lots of fun. It could
also be a chance to see breeds you don't normally see at AKC shows. I
know I plan on going -- I found out they've even added a veteran class
-- which is likely to include spayed/neutered dogs. Lots of breed clubs
have already announced that they'll have specialties there as well ...
Including (according to the web site) the Black Russian, the Tibetian
Mastiff, Central Asian, Cane Corso, Presa Conario, Neopolitan, and the
Estrela Mountain Dog.

No, I have no association with the group putting this show on ... It
just looks like it could be fun. Heck, I've never been to Niagara Falls
(NIAGARA FALLS! Slowly I turned ... Step by step ... Inch by inch ...
Heehee)

--Tracey