Hi All,

Just a reminder for those of you who have not yet entered this raffle for
these two beautiful Berner paintings donated by Willem, tomorrow is the
closing day!!

http://www.overthefence.com/raffle/CHF/

OK, I have a big interest here 'cause one of 'em is my Mr Mischief Sam as an
eight week old puppy looking so sweet and innocent whilst wrecking my
plants. Willem has captured him so beautifully! Yaspar, subject of the other
painting, is Willem's current Berner Dingo's Sire! Oh, so handsome!

 Please take a look and get your tickets now, the winners of this Raffle are
gonna be very happy people!

All love,

Jean, Sunny, Simmy, Barney and the Gang
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX