Hello Everyone,

Berkley and I started our Intermediate Obedience Class on Monday. One of the
things we will be doing in our 7 week class is teaching our dogs an extra
trick on our own. This is supposed to help us start thinking like a trainer,
so after the class is over we'll be able to continue training on our own.
They'll of course help us out during the class with our special tricks. Then
at the end of the 7 weeks at the end of our final we'll have a talent show
do show off all of our new tricks/behaviors.

I'm looking for ideas. Something more fun than rollover, or shake. People in
the past have taught their dogs to go to their crate, fetch their slippers,
and things like that.

I guess my real question to the list is what are some of the more
unusual/unique tricks that your Berners do?

Kelly Williamson
Berkley (hey mom, I already know how to go to my crate, can't that count?)
Cisco - Golden (I never learned my trick)
Leesburg, VA