well Bogen has a trick everyone loves - except Tarheel fans.............

I aim my finger at him like a gun and ask "Would you rather be a live Tarheel or a dead Cavalier?" and he flops down and rolls over his back with all 4 feet in the air. At 11 years old he still does this trick with a smile on his face!!

My mother's border collie mix also did this trick but he added theatrics to it and would slowly dissolve into the ground groaning like the movie stars then slowly roll over on his back and hold perfectly still. Bogen wags his tail the whole time so he leaves the theatrics to the hard crash he makes when he hits the floor.

Sorry UNC fans ;)

Molly and the gang
Charlottesville, VA
PS - The Cavalier is the mascot for the University of Virginia