-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Bernese Mountain Dog
Mailing List
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2003 10:01 PM
To: Bernese Mountain Dog Mailing List
Subject: BERNER-L digest 4277

                            BERNER-L Digest 4277

Topics covered in this issue include:

  1) Skin Condition
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  2) Re: Dogs call names
        by Bruce and Faith Hopperstad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Specialty Photo Contest
        by "Kathleen A. Meier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) call names
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  5) Re: Dogs call names
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  6) Blood donors...
        by Judith Van Nostrand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Aeryn -- CD !!!!!!!!!
        by "Susan Wilkinson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Aeryn CD p.s.
        by "Susan Wilkinson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) RE: Dogs call names
        by "Laura Lopez Mendez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: Dogs call names
        by "Janice Parky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: BERNER-L digest 4253
        by George & Diana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Ravel's B'day!!!
        by "Laura Lopez Mendez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: Dogs call names
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]