Hi Cindy-

My first Berner was simply "Chewlot's Tully".  Chewlot is the kennel prefix,
and Tully is my dog's name.  My second Berner was "Tully-Sky Avery v
Wingfield"...Tully-Sky is my kennel prefix, Avery is my dog's name and the 'v
Wingfield' refers to the kennel where my dog was bred.  Finally, on my third
Berner, we started to get a LITTLE imaginative..."October The Drake v
Tully-Sky".  October is the kennel prefix, The Drake is a character from
Seinfeld (you know..."everybody loves the Drake"), and Tully-Sky is my kennel
prefix.  We call him Drake.  Now...my FOURTH Berner is much, much
better..."Greenway's Just Over Par", and we call him Bogey.  Greenway is the
kennel prefix, and he is from the 'J' litter...my husband and I are very
proud of this name since we have been failures in the past!  <VBG>

Take Care,
Jennie Hoffnagle
Glenmoore, PA