Many thanks to you all for your kind messages, has been a very sad day!
Thankfully, the antibiotics from the vet eased her breathing and Hops went
quietly into her last sleep. She was very weak and we suspect it was
actually a cancer as she had been losing weight rapidly the last few days.
But she reached a grand old age for a sheep! Have put up some Happy Hoppy
pictures on my Longlease Site, she was such a good mother and loved all
creatures great and small!

Find on my Longlease Site, url below,  click on recent updates.

Also on those updates, Willem's painting of Winston that he has done for
Joye and Bill. Am allowed to announce this now as Joye has received this
surprise and I believe Pat Long has the video of that special moment!

Also new pics on the Friends Gallery of Karen Alexander's Berners, Cindy and
Clover, and fun pic of Sylvia's Neala snuggling with the girls! Enjoy!

All love,

Jean, Sunny, Simmy, Barney and a Saddened Gang
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Rainbow Sam (lymphoma) Tinka, Pru, Perry, Merlin, Prudence, Hoppy (old age?)
http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/longlease/index.htm