Calling all Berner Fanciers!!!!

May 2-4, 2003 in Saskatoon, SK CANADA
3 All Breed Shows with a Supported Entry for Bernese Mountain Dogs on Sunday
May 4th in conjunction with the Hub City Kennel and Obedience Club as well
as the Saskatoon Working & Herding Dog Assoc. Specialty on Sunday May 4th
with another Supported Entry for Bernese Mountain Dogs.

This is a beautiful venue with LOTS of kenneling space, camping and easy
access to many dog friendly hotels.  It's a great opportunity to get
together and have a nice entry of Berners along with the great prizes I've
picked out for BB, BOS, BOW, WD, WB, BP   4 chances for points in 3 days as
well.

There is also a Sweepstakes, Stud Dog, Brood Bitch, Brace and Veterans class
for the Working & Herding Specialty, along with an obedience trial for the
Specialty too!!!  So you also have 3 chances for those obedience legs!! (2
for the HCKOC and 1 for the SWHDA)

Entries are:
HCKOC:  Conformation, each dog, all 3 days= $65 Cdn or $23/entry/day Conf or
Obed.
                 Sweepstakes= $5.35
SWHDA:    Conformation and Obedience= $22 Cdn
                    Veterans (conf. or obedience)= $10
                    Sweepstakes= $10
                    Brace, Stud Dog, Brood Bitch= $10

Entries close April 8th.
Copies of the Official Premium List can be obtained by contacting Kim Morrow
at 306-653-3551 or email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hope to see a good turnout!!  If you're interested in coming, you can
contact me and I can keep a running list of people who are coming so that we
have some idea of what the entry will be like.

Thanks!
Kim Morrow
Susa Reg'd
Saskatoon, SK