> "   The only problem was as we returned home last night.
> The springer and dog are positioned on the RIGHT side of my bicycle; as we
> steered "left" into the driveway, Major somehow leaped around to the LEFT
> side of the bike.

Hi Vicky!!!

One of the problems I am having with Halley in Agility class is her
insistence on being on my left side.  We don't do a lot of obedience work,
but she has been trained to heel on the left.  I find that I also tend to
walk her on my left side.  My instructor recommends also teaching them heel
on your right side.  That way they are comfortable on either side you ask
them to be on.  Just a thought.  As for the "springer", I thought that was
some kind of Spaniel...

Janice Parky
Cape Cod, MA