Late last night I launched our "Name the Costco Stuffed Berner Contest" to benefit Berner-Garde. In case you missed the announcement, here is the web site: http://www.overthefence.com/helpberners/bg/

We have 97 items in our "5th Annual Berner-Garde Fundraiser" and so we are really all set with berner things. I say this because after I announce a new fundraiser, I always get messages from people who would like to donate berner items to our fundraiser. This time, I am hoping that I will still get those offers, but what I'd like to do is use those items for our next fundraiser, which will be in Sept. and Oct. to benefit BEHAF (Berner Emergency Health Assistance Fund,) which is in need on funds. So far we only have about five items for that event, and I'm counting on a lot of you offering nice Berner items to help BEHAF.

I hope you are all thinking of good names for our stuffed Berner ~ you might win this sweet, obedient Berner!!
As usual, all of the instructions are on the great web site that Karen Pickel has made for our fundraiser. Please check out all of the wonder Berner items at: http://www.overthefence.com/helpberners/bg/
and then enter the contest to name the Berner!!!

We want this to be a 'record breaking' fundraiser for Berner-Garde. There are some exciting ideas being developed right now that will benefit our berners of today and of the future and we need your support.

Joye Neff and Nick (and Ben)
Mt. Lebanon, Pittsburgh, PA