Hi Pat,

We do have a LOT of lovely Berner items for our Fundraiser for Berner-Garde. Yes, that clock is not only one of a kind, but it was lovingly carried back from the Swiss Berner meeting last year especially for this event!!

I will accept all ideas for names for the Costco Berner. Who knows which name Nick and Ben will choose, but you can be sure that they will have food on their minds!! Use your imagination - it will be fun to see what kind of names we get and who the winner will be.

And, yes, Willem's paintings are always a BIG HIT!!

I hope that you all will go to the web site to see the 97 items we have - you will have trouble trying to figure out how to spend your free tickets that you get with your Berner Name entries. For complete instructions on how to support Berner-Garde and have some fun doing it, go to: http://www.overthefence.com/helpberners/bg/

I can't wait for the entries to start to come in.....

Joye Neff and Nick (and Ben)
Mt. Lebanon, Pittsburgh, PA