>From what I can read it does not.
http://crackberry.com/research-motion-responds-we-don%E2%80%99t-put-carrieriq-blackberry-smartphones-carriers-shouldn%E2%80%99t-either

-----Original Message-----
From: bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com
[mailto:bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com] On Behalf Of Art Alexion
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2011 3:21 PM
To: BES List; android-chat
Subject: [Bes-admins] CarrierIQ

Sorry for cross-posting, but the issue affects Androids and is reputed to
affect BlackBerries.  I have confirmed it on Sprint and AT&T, and have
confirmed that it doesn't affect T-Mobile.

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2011/11/secret-software-logging-video/

Can anyone confirm whether or not BlackBerries are affected?

I'd recommend rooting any Sprint, Verizon or AT&T Android and taking it off.
--

Art Alexion
Systems Engineer -- Infrastructure Engineering Group Resources for Human