I am not following your comments. My use of hopper has been simple and it
works for me. I'm not sure it is a useful thing at all and present it more
as a curiousity. If you find it  useful, great. If not, don't use it.

In my example, hopper offers nothing over just including the file as an
attachment in the email. I'm not sure if there are use cases where hopper
provides interesting value.

>From my iPad, reading that email, and clicking the link worked fine, and
there was nothing about flash.