Dear Friends

The letter by Dhruva makes us think seriously. Where do we stand?

It appears that most of the members have become inactive. Since now we are
registered as an organisation, we need people who are willing to shoulder
responsibilities and participate actively in building up our group.

Those who are willing, kindly write. Let us re-activate the chapters first.
Then organise chapter activities. We should have a national meet also so that
we can meet in person and discuss various issues.

Bangalore chapter had volunteered to host the national meet in dec. however,
now it appears that they are not able to do so. In that case, may I request
other members to suggest alternate place, suitable dates and who will take up
the responsibility?

As a first step, every one should be a formal member of Bhumi/Bharat Uday
Mission.

Expecting a great response.

With warm regards

Akalpita