Dear Kumarasamy

Excelent suggestion.

We can have group meetings in different regions to start with. But, plan for a
national meet.

One invitation for national meet is already there from Sandeep. Is there any
one else inviting for a meet?
I take this opportunity to invite to have a meeting in the vilage shivansai
near panvel where we have a farm house and are developing the concept of model
village.

Akalpita