> On 12 Jul 2023, at 19:41, Timothy Roes <timothyr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
> What’s the best approach for moving the library folder?
>
> I have tried dragging it to the new location, but this doesn’t update the
> links in the .bib file. There are no links in the .bib file that I could edit
> with sed.
>
> Thanks,
> Timothy

It is safest to move the folder containing the linked files and the database
file together so the relative paths remain the same. You can then save (a copy
of) the database file to a new (or the old) location as you want, for instance
using Save As.

BTW, if you drag the papers folder to a new location, the links should still
work, at least if you don’t move to a different volume, because the data
contains an alias link to the files (if you didn’t use a hidden preference to
prevent that).