Sorry about that, the email might've been a bit too emotionally loaded. The issues pile up.. and that's eventually the result.

I'm not using FreeBSD anywhere anymore but found some resources online suggesting that the package name is bind916. The closest I could find to unwinded is Unbound which apparently is what replaced BIND in FreeBSD and OpenBSD. Is this the case?

Generally speaking all I'd ask for is consistency. Currently that does not appear to be present anywhere. Everyone gives things their own (new) names even if they're supposed to describe the same thing. It's extremely confusing.