Well, then don’t expect people will want to help you. If you need to hide the
information and you need help then you should be prepared to pay for the
support. Coming to open source list asking for help for free and expect other
people to help you is just plain arrogant behavior. Again, Bert Hubert was
exactly right here:

https://berthub.eu/articles/posts/anonymous-help/

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel
obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.