On 24-09-2022 11:20, Bjørn Mork wrote:
Philip Prindeville <philipp_s...@redfish-solutions.com> writes:

How many ISP's squelch DNSSEC like that?  I hope it's not a common
practice!

More common than you'd like to think.  See Geoff's excellent world
map at https://stats.labs.apnic.net/dnssec

Thank you for sharing this. Is there any documentation on how this data is gathered?

I looked up my own ISP, which does full validation. However, in the NL data set it shows as doing neither full nor partial. Out of 41 samples (it's a very small and relatively new ISP), the score for both is zero.

Also, going from world map down to the country (NL), using the intermediate steps provided, the figures for NL change:

World (XA): 61.35%
Europe (XE): 56.99%
Western Europe (QO): 56.99%

-- Sandro