On 25.03.24 11:34, sami.ra...@sofrecom.com wrote:
I'm trying to configure a DNS slave server (192.168.56.157) . I want to allow notifications only from the master (192.168.56.154). I added the directive "allow-notify {192.168.56.154;};" and it works. However, when I try to test the prohibition of notification by adding "allow-notify {none;};" at the slave, it still receives updates from the master. The transfer on the master is as follows:

allow-notify will not stop the master to send notifies. They will just be ignored.

allow-transfer {192.168.56.157;};
also-notify {192.168.56.157;};
notify explicit;"

"One World. One Web. One Program." - Microsoft promotional advertisement
"Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer!" - Adolf Hitler