It's clearer now, thank you Greg
Sami

De : Greg Choules <gregchoules+bindus...@googlemail.com>
Envoyé : lundi 25 mars 2024 12:52
À : RAHAL Sami SOFRECOM <sami.ra...@sofrecom.com>
Cc : ML BIND Users <bind-users@lists.isc.org>
Objet : Re: transfert master slave

Hi Sami.
"allow-..." statements are to restrict from which sources *this* server will
accept messages, of whichever type.
On the secondary (slave), "allow-notify {192.168.56.154;};" will permit it to
process NOTIFY messages sent to it from the primary (master), but ignore any
others. Actually, this is not necessary because it would do that anyway. See
the ARM description for this statement -
https://bind9.readthedocs.io/en/latest/reference.html#namedconf-statement-allow-notify

NOTIFY messages from the primary will reach the secondary server and be
processed because the primary is listed in an NS record in the zone. As Mark
says, you cannot stop this. You could test sending NOTIFY from a third server
that is *not* listed as an NS for the zone.

On the primary you do not need allow-transfer {192.168.56.157;}; as the primary
is not transferring *from* the secondary.
You probably also don't need also-notify {192.168.56.157;}; if the secondary
has an NS record in the zones it will be transferring, which it should.

Hope that helps.
Greg

On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 at 11:34,