> Is there interest to port more tests (P2SH, checksig, checkmultisig,
> block verification, maybe even DoS rules) into data-driven format? It
> might be something that I'd like to help with if pull requests in that
> direction are welcome.

Yes, more tests are definitely welcome.

check*sig tests are tricky, because they have to refer to previous
unspent transactions and private keys (so require a particular block
chain to test against). Brilliant ideas on a simple data-driven format
welcome.

block verification tests would be great; a collection of good/bad
block chains, starting from a common chain (maybe the testnet3
tesnet-in-a-box chain) would be very useful for regression testing.

Gavin Andresen