Hi,

luke-jr wants me to split this BIP into 3 separate BIPs because he says that
other devs felt it was too unfocused and covered too many topics. However this
discussion took place on IRC, and I never saw any of it to ascertain what
happened (BIP 1 says drafts should be evaluated on the mailing list).

I think a discussion of BIP 22 perhaps did happen on the mailing list, but I
don't remember it. Sorry if that's the case.

Anyway before granting the permission to allow this proposal to be pared down,
and new BIPs granted for the non-core parts of this proposal, I want to know
what people think. I'm not a miner myself, so I'm prescient of my lack of
knowledge in the topic.

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/BIP_0022

Thanks