Agreed.  What I mean is a coinbase for parity-priced alt-coin would be
intentionally considered (and required by the alt-coin to be considered) an
invalid bitcoin address, and vice versa.  The difference is for this purpose
it is both valid alt-coin coinbase (as well as unspendable bitcoin
coinbase).

Adam