Note that the "earn a mixture of BTC and TBC, but not both in full volume"
only works for TBC because the price is by definition fixed with BTC.
I'm not sure how you could implement something like this for an altcoin where
the price is floating independently of Bitcoin.. that is, how you would know
the right amount of Bitcoin to require sacrificed.

Luke