Hello everyone,

In the previous thread, I expressed interest in seeing an SPV bitcoind, further
stating that I would fund such work. Mike Hearn followed up with some of
Satoshi's old code for this, which is now quite broken. The offer and interest
on my side still stand, as more diversity in SPV options seems like the right
way to go.

Time-permitting, I would really appreciate feedback from knowledgable parties
about the possible approaches to an SPV bitcoind. We at Hive ideally want to
see something that could one be merge into master, rather than a fork.

-wendell

grabhive.com | twitter.com/grabhive