On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 6:08 PM, Mike Hearn <m...@plan99.net> wrote:
>> That is easy to change; I'll submit a pull request.
>

> That's certainly a useful improvement. It won't help the existing userbase
> though - assuming CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY is to go in to the next major release.

The next minor release (0.9.4) could have Gavin's change already.

I don't think CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY will make it into the next major
release though. Once headers-first and pruning is merged (which is
expected to be a matter of weeks). I'd like to split off the 0.10
branch and give it some time to stabilize with a feature freeze, then
do a release before the end of the year.

So 0.11, in say 6 months, would be soonest.

Wladimir