Nothing will stop that.  Bitcoin needs to deal with those issues, not stick
our heads in the sand and pretend they don't exist out of benevolence.
This isn't a pet solution, but the rules of the protocol and what is
realistically possible given the nature of distributed consensus.  Relying
on altruism is a recipe for failure.

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 1:34 PM, Justus Ranvier <justusranv...@riseup.net>