*Spendid* work Andrew (and all the other authors). Well done.

This is a timely paper that deserves significantly wider circulation and
comment.

FWIW, Joichi Ito, from the MIT media Lab, made reference to your work
during yesterday's MIT Bitcoin Expo
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIgjogLipvk>[@ 2:46:54]

p.