hello everyone!

the SEP/OCT/NOV trip will begin SEP 25th with an empty run from TX to
Reno NV - if you have any animals needing transport anywhere close to
the direct route from Austin TX to Reno NV please contact me ASAP at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

from Reno I will be fully loaded to Springfield MO

from Springfield I will come back to Austin empty - again if you have
animals needing this route get with me ASAP

I will be at Austin for a few days finishing up planning of the OCT/NOV
portion of the trip - I hope to be on the road by OCT 10th at the latest
(hopefully a few days sooner) - the route will be roughly as below (not
a detailed itinerary) - parts of this route are already heavily loaded

TX MI CA WA ND MI TX (northern states/upper west coast loop)
TX MO KY NY MD NJ RI GA TX (east coast clockwise loop)

I have some tentative transport legs that don't fit this route so if you
have a need for a transport outside the above route please get with me -
we may be able to add another loop on to the end of the trip in NOV

I am no email on most of the groups I belong to so I will NOT see your
message if you reply through the group - reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
to get direct access to me - as always I need pick up city/state, drop
off city/state, and a brief description of the animals to answer 'can I'
questions
--

PLEASE NOTE! TWO IMPORTANT MESSAGES BELOW!!

- ALL livestock crossing a state line REQUIRES a minimum vet
inspection certificate - it may be as simple as a certificate
and rabies tag for dogs or as complex as several blood tests
for other species - I WILL NOT TRANSPORT animals that do not
meet the minimum requirements - go to the IMPORT web site
below to find out what is required for the destination state
of your animals - then have your vet double check with the
destination state vet office far enough in advance to have
time to complete blood test requirements

- when I am on the road I DO NOT access my home email -
email sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or @MidAmericaBreedingTech.com
addresses will NOT be viewed until I return home - if I do not
answer your email within 24 hours assume I am on the road
- in that case contact me through the Travel group below
- the same applies to my telephone voice recorder at 512.259.5098

--

IMPORTANT NOTE: if you anticipate using my transport service
you need to join the TravelWithRonK group below immediately!

    by joining Yahoo at

    or by email only (not required to join Yahoo)

       Post message: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       Subscribe:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--

            Travel with Confidence with TravelWithRonK!
                   see pictures of my rig at

                   ron keener near Austin, Texas
                    http://TravelWithRonK.com
                 http://MidAmericaBreedingTech.com

thanks - please see below for some useful web sites

---

                 TRAVEL MAPS at http://www.MapQuest.com
         DISTANCE CALCULATIONS at http://www.indo.com/distance/
       ANIMAL IMPORT info at http://www.aphis.usda.gov/vs/sregs