Michael,
  Yes, please keep us informed because I want to make cheese  and my sheep are
bottle babies and very tame.  I also want to raise their offspring by bottle.
The sheep are so much easier to handle than goats, who are easier to milk,
unfortunately.
  My bottle lambs were quite the bumpers at the bottle and someone said the
bump is what brings the milk down. Hope it helps. My bottle goat didn't bump
like the lambs did.

    Aloha a hui hou kaua!
(Goodbye until we meet again)
                            Barbara  Heavens