I had one do that last year and come to find out the baby could not get the
plug out to nurse. The vet had me milk the ewe and make sure milk was coming
and then I held her and the baby, I had help, and got baby nursing. Could not
stop them after that. I would like to hear what others think. You never know if
we may have that problem.
oj in ok

Oneta and The Gang
www.johnsonquarterhorses.com     Don't tell GOD what to do, just report for