hello everyone!

I will begin the MAR/APR trip next Monday - this is going to be a short
trip so it is a good time for you to join my Yahoo TravelWithRonK group
to learn about how I handle trip communications without overloading your
mailbox with messages

the route for the trip is:
TX OK NM AZ CA NV UT CO NE IA MN WI IL MI IN KY TN AL MS LA TX

there is a chance that the trip will resume after returning to TX with
as much as a TX WA FL TX loop - it is all dependent upon tentative
transports becoming definite

last week I mentioned that I planned to breed my corgi Tina to Jeremy -
a few hours after posting that message I learned that Jeremy had been
neutered without my permission - but good news a few hours later! - I
will be picking up Jeremy II (full brother to Jeremy I) as I am coming
east through Pueblo CO - Jeremy II is a young pup so Tina will be able
to 'train' him the way she wants (talk about hen pecked!) - that delays
my breeding plans for 6-9 months but it is going to be exciting around
here and on the road with two corgis providing entertainment!

--

questions?

Ron and Corgi co-pilot Tina (AKC)
private email at rkee...@realtime.net
web site at http://TravelWithRonK.com
TravelWithRonK is dedicated to coast to coast transport of
small quantities of small livestock with more than
2500 animals transported in 8 years of service