Sounds like a broken neck. I have had this in 2 ewes. They get to fighting and get a spinal chord injury.

Cecil in OKla

T Taylor wrote:
I recently came home to find an otherwise healthy looking spring ram laying on
its stomach trying to flip itself over.  I tried to pick it up and it was
discovered that none of his legs worked.  They were not stiff and there was no
sign of injury.  He was dead an hour later. Please help.

Windows Liveā„¢ HotmailĀ®: Celebrate the moment with your favorite sports pics.
Check it out.
http://www.windowslive.com/Online/Hotmail/Campaign/QuickAdd?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_QA_HM_sports_photos_072009&cat=sports