hello everyone!

there is only two weeks left to get your reservations in to me for the
OCT/NOV coast to coast transport trip - I am going to try to be on the
road about OCT 19th plus or minus

the route is a complete clockwise loop of the lower 48 states with a
couple zig zags up into the lower midwest - I will be going roughly TX
MO CA WA ME GA AR TX - I am heavily loaded over parts of this loop but
there is room for more animals in all sections if you get back to me
ASAP!

I always need pick up city/state, drop off city/state,
and a brief description of the animals in every email please

I do not monitor the groups closely so please reply directly
to my private email address at rkee...@realtime.net

payment is due on delivery - I can take cash, check, MO, and PayPal

there is no contract other than your word via email

--

questions?

Ron and Corgi co-pilots Tina and Jeremy (AKC)
operating from a base near Austin TX

private email at rkee...@realtime.net
web site at http://TravelWithRonK.com

TravelWithRonK is dedicated to coast to coast transport of
small quantities of small livestock with nearly
3000 animals transported in 10 years of service