I would try probios or a type of it or just mix some colustrum in her bottle. I have fed colustrum ro bottle babies for over 8 weeks to keep their gut healthy. It works on some and some it doesn't.

Cecil in OKla

----- Original Message ----- From: "Double J Farms" <doublejfa...@wildblue.net>
To: <blackbelly@lists.blackbellysheep.info>
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 11:25 PM
Subject: [Blackbelly] Lamb with the runs

We have a 3 week old bottle baby that has had a runny stool for just over a
week. Tried the Pepto dosing - twice, cut back on the milk formula,
substituting a feeding with water or gator-aid. Nothing seems to help. Color is normal (dark brown) and she seems perfectly healthy and happy. She lives
with the flock and has access to pasture, hay and daily gain. She knows
where the water bowl is. We have noticed that when she "comes up for air"
while sucking down 12-16 oz of milk, she will occasionally sneeze - from
both ends! Any ideas or suggestions?

John Carlton
Double J Farms