At 09:43 PM 3/17/2010, you wrote:
>I would try probios or a type of it or just mix some colustrum in her bottle.
>I have fed colustrum ro bottle babies for over 8 weeks to keep their gut
>healthy.  It works on some and some it doesn't.
>
>Cecil in OKla

Yes, Pro-biotics would be a good idea, also try kaolin-pectin to stop up her
system a bit, and make sure she gets electrolytes.  It seems like she's too
young to have worms, but I always worry about coccidia in lambs/kids.
Sulfadimethoxine(just about every feed store carries it) treats coccidiosis
well, but IMO you should stay away from Corrid(amprolium), because of side
effects.

http://fiascofarm.com/goats/medications.htm#sulfadimenthoxine