Our girls are celebrating spring and a long rainy winters end here in northern California. They have bursts of head butting and jumping straight up in the air doing 180 turns a the same time!. They are 1 year old now so we are doing CDT vaccinations and hoof trimming (Just one of our four sheep a week, theres only so much clown rodeo I can take)

Still silent though. I wouldn't mind a random baa now and then, and no matter how many times we tell them, our neighbors still refer to them as goats...

Overall we are really happy with our hillside maintenance crew (other than blondie pawing under a chicken wire fence and girdling a small apricot tree: that had me thinking lamb chops for a while)

Peter & Kathy Wallace