hello everyone!

I will be on the road early Saturday morning for the JUN/JUL coast to coast transport trip - you can watch the fun in real time by joining my Yahoo TravelWithRonK group

the trip begins with a 'limo' style TX to NY loop - the route is:

TX CO MO AR TN NY IN TX

then after making a major upgrade to the transmission of my van tow vehicle (I am upgrading from a 4 speed to a 10 speed (expensive)) I will begin a coast to coast 'bus' style trip - the route is:

TX OH/KY VA MD OH MI MO KS SD MT ID WA OR OK TX

I am full up on the westbound segment but I have space on the eastbound segments if you can move rapidly to finalize purchases!

I always need pick up city/state, drop off city/state,
and a brief description of the animals in every email please

I do not monitor the groups closely so please reply directly
to my private email address at rkee...@realtime.net

--

questions?

Ron and Corgi co-pilots Tina and Jeremy (AKC)
operating from a base near Austin TX

Ask about TravelWithRonK PremierLimo service

private email at rkee...@realtime.net
web site at http://TravelWithRonK.com

all animals crossing a state line must have vet inspection
papers before they can legally be transported

TravelWithRonK is dedicated to coast to coast transport of
small quantities of small livestock with over 3000 animals
transported in over 10 years of service