It could also have pneumonia. I had a girl have triplets had to bring in 2 they were so small. Both did fine for the first 36 hours eating acting great. Then I left and came back 5 hours later the small one had snot in the nose and was going cold fast. I couldn't save her. She didn't have any signs of anything wrong at all it just hit her and that was it. Good luck. Nancy

Quoting Cecil R Bearden <crbear...@copper.net>:
Feel his belly on HIS left side see if it feels full.  If so massage it
and rub from legs to head on his left side gently in long strokes 3 or 4
times and listen for a burp.  If no burp, he might be bloated.  Possibly
from not getting enough colostrum.  I add colustrum to my bottle fed
babies for the 1st month, no matter what the recommendation.  If his
eyes look pushed out from his head, he is probably dehydrated.  Use more
water than the milk recipe states. Use a feeding tube if he is weak. Do not overfeed, 20cc per hour until you are sure he will not
aspirate.  I learned all this the hard way.  If you notice the bloat, 2
drops of palmolive original dishwashing detergent, the green stuff, in a
cup of formula will break up the frothy bloat..
Cecil in OKla

On 2/29/2012 7:12 PM, imgr8a...@comcast.net wrote:
> If the lamb needs nutrition, do you have any nutri-drench?  This supplies a
quick absorbing shot of nutrition. You can give it three times a day. > > I had a ewe that had very little milk with twins. If I hadn't started bottle feeding the first night, the little one would have died. Once her milk started coming in, they started nursing, but I was supplementing them with bottles for several weeks. > > I have Finn sheep as well as my blackbelly sheep and I just stocked up on all my supplies in anticipation of my two Finns having at least triplets each. One of them had triplets the first pregnancy. > > Good Luck. >
> Nancy L. Johnson
> imgr8a...@comcast.net
> cell: 301 440 4808

came home n momma ignoring him n hes just standing in the corner. Brought him
home n working on bottle feeding but he is different from any lambs we have
bottle fed before. Any ideas, sugestions, etc. Thank u. Oj in ok