I'd never heard of this term either (thanks for asking, Michael!). I Googled and think it may originate from "Lamb Textured Feed." See http://www.showmasterfeeds.com/showmaster/en/products/lamb/show-lamb-textured-feed/index.jsp

Carol

At 08:36 AM 3/7/2012, you wrote:

> what is Lamb Text?

That is what they call creep feed here - at the feed store that is how you ask for it. It's a mix of pellets and grains. I think it's a bizarre way of naming it - but that is what it is.

Natasha