the "Barbados" as people call them here in California, are fairly plentiful as
weed control and in my neighborhood of 1-10 acre semi-rural plots, there a few
to a small flock on every street. i usually don't pay more than $80 for a fully
grown animal, since there's no papers and/or control over breeding with other
sheep.  some are mutly looking, others like some of mine, conform pretty well
to the standard for ABB.

-MWS

Sent from my iPad