As per my comedy of errors story below:

April 30th was 150 days, and one of the ewes, Beatrice was starting to
bag up around day 145 or 148 or so.  Still no lambs.  The other, Jules
is probably pregnant, but no where near as huge as Beatrice. Jules may
not lamb for another couple of weeks. Beatrice appears to be ready to
drop at any time. At least twins, I suspect.

is 150 days pretty accurate for ABs?  The two rogue rams got to the
ewes 150 days before April 30th. I am hoping the girls might not have
been in full estrus and that when the two rogue rams got to them,
nothing happened. Since April 30 has came and gone, the more days we
get into May, the less chance the sire is one of the rogue rams.

On the same day back in December, the ewes were then with the ram I
DID want as sire for the next 30 days or so, I am hoping he is the
sire, and maybe got Beatrice pregnant a few days later.

-Michael, Perino Ranch Blackbellies.