Randy McMurchy wrote these words on 04/02/05 01:42 CST:
> M.Canales.es wrote these words on 04/01/05 18:27 CST:
>
>>I'm thinking also in offer my work and time, after the above will be
>>finished,
>>to the BLFS Team as XML/XSL editor to speed-up the current and future XML/XSL
>>changes and to standarize the tagging between the different pages (based on
>>some guidelines that should be decided by the team). If Bruce and the team
>>agree having me on board, of course.
>

> Manuel, I think you joining in to help out with the XML/XSL and
> tagging issues would be a great thing. You can be a tremendous
> help with the project. If you have the time to help out, I know
> I would love to have you on board.

I forgot to ask you in my previous email if you would be willing to
do the conversion of the BLFS trunk sources from the XML-4.3 DTD to
the 4.4 version?

I have put out on the list that it will be done on Sunday night
(April 3rd). Please let me know if you're interested in doing this
conversion.

--
Randy