On Mon, 2005-12-26 at 16:28 +1300, Simon Geard wrote:
> Alternatively, has anyone managed to do a successful build of Xorg 7.0?
> I tried one of the earlier release candidates, but had problems with the
> Xserver build failing to work with Mesa.

Ok, just tried 7.0 again (still had the scripts from my last attempt,
thankfully). I'm getting the same issue there when building the
xorg-server package - it doesn't seem to like that agpgart.h file,
though I don't see anything wrong with it.

That said, I think the error is occurring in the DRM/DRI support, which
as an nVidia user I don't need. I'll have a go at building with
--disable-dri.

Simon.