Hello David,

I just double checked my idea and it works fine. This is of course
you have a scanner and a scanner software like OmniPage 15 and the
image PDF file is not a picture, but text.

I printed the image with Acrobat and then scanned the printed page
and I was then able to read the results with Jaws.

So, if there is a will, there is a way (smile) I just wanted everyone
to know that it is possible to do something like this without sighted help.

Thanks,

Lennie