I like this turtle beach audio advantage roadie sound card for it's chat
room effectiveness but all too often when just listening to a pod cast or
what ever the thing crackles some times almost drowning out what ever it is
I'm listening too. I'd appreciate any help with this matter at all, thanks
in advance.

David Ferrin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the Blind Computing List home page at:
body of a blank message to:
http://www.blind-computing.com/contact.php
If you wish to join the JAWS Users List send a blank email to the following
address: