To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 8:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Corrupt Jaws12 mirror display drivers.

Do you know the preferred setting for w7?

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
"Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have"
Access Tech Consultant
Facilitator of ECHO
(Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
Co-host of OTBS On The Bright Side
www.thruoureyes.org/brightside.html
jdege...@comcast.net
-----Original Message----- From: Rick Justice
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 8:05 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com

Hi Nickolay,
The screen resolution that you gave sounds more appropriate for Windows 98.
I believe the recommended resolution for Jaws and Windows XP, is 1024 by
768,
that is what I have been using since XP came out.
You can refer to the technical service bulletins and FAQ's at:
www.freedomscientific.com
HTH,
Rick Justice
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nikolay Todorov" <nikolay.todo...@idsoftbg.com>