Thanks much.

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Mike & Barbara
In Arcadia
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 1:28 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Using Adobe Reader to read PDF files

Hi Anthony,

I have never had a look at the version you are running & therefore I
wouldn't have a clue as where to look.  Your version may not even have such
an option.  You could tab through every page to take a look but, starting
with the General, & Security pages would probably be your best bet.
Hopefully someone on the list is running the same program and will have an
answer for you.  Take care.