From: blind

-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Tom
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2012 7:03 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Save as...NLS digital books

Cliff,
  Your help is greatly appreciated, but as I put in my 1st reply to you, I'm
a PC super novice when it comes to burning and moving files to "removable
devices". I went through your steps, both with just the title selected, and
after extracting it, and selecting that, and hit tab twice, but "file tasks"

didn't come up. To say I'm lost is a very huge understatement, but, as I
said before, since it works, why doesn't it work the same for me. Actually,
none of the steps in any help reply, for other things, except 1, have
worked. Could it simply be a Windows 7 setting? Tom